Friday, August 1, 2014

Margherita chicken pasta

This is a #cleaneating healthy alternative to pasta.  I love spaghetti squash. Hope you enjoy!


-grilled chicken 
-fresh basil
-kalamata olives
-1 roma tomato 
-1 tsp olive oil
-1/4 cup of spaghetti squash
-salt, pepper, garlic to taste

*for my grilled chicken, I always cook a big batch at the beginning of the week and chop it up ready to serve.  I simply use salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic. 

*for the spaghetti squash, I cut it in half, placed it on a cookie sheet and baked it at 400 degrees.  About 30 minutes...test it with a fork...if you can scrape it out easily and it looks like noodles, you good!

If you're doing the #PiYo meal  plan, this is one serving grains, 2 healthy fats, 1 protein, 1/2 veggies.  
If you're doing the  #21dayfix meal plan, it's 1/2 green, 1 red, 1 yellow, and one blue.  

No comments:

Post a Comment